Monday, December 8, 2008

The ABC's of vaccines...Ingredients list

 First off, start with ABC: Always Be Concerned! Question everything that is being put into your baby's body. That includes medication as well. When I had Elijah, I thought vaccines were 100% safe ( that's what my doctor told me). I thought vaccines were 100% effective (again, my doctor reassured me they worked). I also thought vaccines protected against deadly diseases (the media and doctors both proclaim we are vaccinating against diseases that will kill our children or seriously hurt them if contracted). All of these statements are untrue.

Please take a look at this website with vaccine ingredients: http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

I will highlight some of the main ingredients in vaccines for you, they include, but are definitely not limited to: formaldehyde, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, thimerosal (mercury), monosodium L-glutamate (MSG), monkey kidney cells, cow serum, hydrolized gelatin, chick embryonic fluid, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue, rhesus monkey fetal lung cells, vesicle fluid from calf skins, guinea pig embryo cells, albumin from human blood, aspartame, phenol, and polydimethylsiloxane (silicone).

No comments: