Next, the statistics (just to name a few, there are many, many more.):
- In the 1986 Kansas whooping cough outbreak, 90 percent of the affected children had been fully vaccinated
- In the 1994 outbreak in Ohio, 82 percent had been vaccinated
- 74 percent of kids had their shots in the 1996 Vermont outbreak.
- Between 1983 and 1990, there was a 423% increase in measles cases among those vaccinated
- in 2006, the largest mumps outbreak in 20 years occurred. Among those who suffered from mumps, 63% were “immunized.”
- In 2007, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that the flu vaccine had “no or low effectiveness” against influenza or influenza-like illness. The analysis of data showed that the vaccine protected from zero to fourteen percent of vaccine participants
One point I wanted to put out there, when you hear about how "deadly" these diseases are, you have to realize the statistics are taken world wide, with 95% of those cases occurring in underdeveloped countries with poor sanitation and no clean drinking water. These same children are dying from simple illnesses, starvation and dehydration as well. So basically, only 5% of cases are reported between the entire North American Continent, Most of developed Europe and Australia (along with other developed countries too).
***info taken from http://www.newswithviews.com/Ellison/shane141.htm and the "Blaylock Wellness Report" for May 2008, vol. 5 no. 5. written by Dr. Russell L. Blaylock M.D. ***